4.14.2008

Monday Moms!

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
~ Tenneva Jordan

Isn't this so true and I would like to add that they offer this sacrifice and not a soul around notices that pie actually is their favorite. The small amount of knowledge about sacrifice that I have learned in my short life has mainly came in this last year of being a mom. Thanks Paisley for being the first and teaching me how it's done... Sorry if I screw up, I am a newbie!

P.S. I can't believe she was ever that small and that my hair was ever that long. I love that baby face!

4 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

i love that quote!! cute picture also!!

Shayla said...

Cutest baby face! When is her birthday exactly? Being a mom really is terrific!

Kim said...

That is all so true! I imagine I'll be making more sacrifices as I become more seasoned with the mom thing. Our mom's are good examples.

The Thompson Family said...

Paisley is so cute. Just to update you on some news we are now going to UCLA and we are moving in with my in-laws the 29th of this month. Jason and I want to have some fun this summer so maybe we will come and visit you guys. Let me know what you think.