9.24.2008

David...

So - I love my family. I don't get to see them often, but I love every moment that I do. David was in town on business so I got to snag him for dinner and some chit-chat while Blake was off at school. I love that it can be months between when we see or even talk to each other and the second we are back together we are sharing are deepest thoughts. I love that he kept trying with Paisley and she eventually warmed up to him. I love that there are people so genuine and generous as David in this world and that I get to be lucky enough to be his little sister! He made a usually dull night of no husband into a warm and wonderful moment that has me still smiling an hour after he left.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's great you got to see you bro for a little while! I can't imagine having family so far away! I bet you just love you time with them that much more :)

The Hardy Things in Life said...

That is so awesome! I am sure you and David had a really good time! I know it is so nice visiting with family, especially when they are so far away! Tell David I said hi!