6.09.2008

Potato State!

Our trip to Idaho was eventful - Paisley is allergic to traveling and got sick as soon as we got there. It was also freezing cold so between those two variables I only took like 10 pictures- which I now regret but at the time it just wasn't worth the effort. Paisley and I still enjoyed meeting lots of cousins, playing on the farm, and being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa! Here's the two highlights I actually caught on camera:

This is Paisley's signature way of saying "Hi" to animals - she rubs her head on them while saying "Ahhhhhh" in a very sweet voice. She did it to every animal on my sister's farm - including the fur collar on my nieces coat!

Here is my niece Ashley - we went for her baptism! Glad I got to be there on her special day!
It was good to come home - Paisley and I missed Blake and our beds!

7 comments:

Shayla said...

So glad you're back! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Glad you had a great time, was it really that cold though? Great, I'm going to freeze up there! Anyway, you are so sweet, I'm excited for Lunch Bunch! We could do it anywhere, I know it will be fun! You're awesome!
PS. I love your Monday Moms Quote! Thanks!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

It is always fun to visit family, but a major bummer about Paisley being sick!! But next time you come this way you need to call so we can meet up!!

The Van Fam said...

Looks like a fun trip! Aren't grandparents the best! They probably spoil her even more bc they dont get to see her that often! I am so excited you guys will be at the breakfast!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Hey Cyndi, it's me again! I wanted to wish you a Happy late Birthday!! Hope you had a good one! I understand about not getting ahold of me!! I wasn't home last week anyways, I was in Burley!! I hope Paisley is feeling better!! Love you!

The Thompson Family said...

Cute! I am glad you guys had a fun time in Idaho. It as been a very cold winter this year so I am not surprised that it was freezing. Take care and we hope to see you soon.

Jessie and Byron said...

Thanks for the info! I will have to remember that! We usually bring back 2 cases of cokes when we go to Mexico, my pantry is always stuffed full, we have to go grocerie shopping there every time for toritillas, cheese, and coke, you know, the essentials!! haha~

Jo Ann Anderson said...

I feel so bad that Paisley is sick every time you leave home. Traveling is not fun, when you have sickly kiddos. Hope you are both on the mend. Someday we will travel and can have sick kids together just so Paisley and Avalon can meet.