8.27.2008

Outta Here!!!


"Oh - I'd rather be in Idaho,
Than any other place I know.
Ida - Idaho! Ida - Idaho!
I'm tired of eating grits,
And I am tired of stewed tomatoes.
I'd rather be in Idaho,
Eating baked potatoes!
So if I had my fair today,
I'd pack my bags and be on my way.
To Ida - Idaho. HEY!!!"


Blake sings this song when we cross the border into Idaho - it always puts a smile on my face. Paisley and I are off to see the Taylors and the whole Anderson clan for the Pocatello Marathon! Blake is stuck here going to school - wish he could come with (especially for the 3 hour plane ride with Paisley-face!) I am so excited to see some family and eat some Idaho spuds - YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Rich Taylor said...

Idaho is the greatest place I know.

Durfee Family said...

I know you love Idaho (I love AZ for the same reasons! --FAMILY) But we will miss you! I'm happy for you though!

The Van Fam said...

Haha I've never heard that before! Have a great trip and I'm sure Paisley will do fine on the plane!