5.04.2009

Monday Moms!

I am so JEALOUS of Blake's (and anyone else's out there) ability to fall asleep in less than 2 seconds. I can be dead-tired-exhausted and it still takes a good twenty minutes for my head to unwind and my body to stop fidgeting. It is the worse when I wake up to help one of the kiddos at 3am and I have to repeat the process all over - grrrrr... it really infuriates me. Just another joy of Mommy-hood! Thank gooodness we (and when I say we, I mean Blake) finally broke Paisley of her sleeping issues and that Cosette is a rockstar (90% of the time) at sleeping!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Exactly!! Wow. Yes.
CJ is gone the second his head hits the pillow, and I... I lay there FOREVER.
:sigh:
I love your Monday Moms :)

busy bowman said...

Larry says I sleep with Harry Potter more than him! because I finally started just turning the cd's on so my head would turn off!

Krista Darrach said...

I'm the same way....which is awful because If I don't fall asleep before Jim starts snoring...forget it!
It's awful. But that is the way it is.
Thank goodness for books!!!